How to make sure on size selection?
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
- If you would like to buy half sizes, please contact us for a custom order.
- For sizes greater than US 13 (EU 47) you may also place a custom order by contacting us as we can produce sizes up to US 15 (EU 50)
Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Tips on shoe size measurement
- Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- Wear the socks you'll wear with your new shoes when you measure.
- Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot.
- If you are doing the measurement by your self, you will get more accurate results if you sit in a chair when measuring. Don't stand.
- If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
- You may take measurements in inches or centimetres.
- The size of a shoe may depend on many factors such as the width and shape of your feet or the last of the shoes. Dimensions mentioned on this page are for giving an idea only. Eventhough your measurement is correct, your shoe size may still be different.
Belt Size Conversion Chart
- Please measure your waist circumference.
- Use the measurement to determine your belt size on chart.
- Belts are sized from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole.
HOW CAN WE HELP?Interested in our products? You want to buy shoes, belts, wallets, mesenger bags or card holders etc? Contact us via email, phone or online live chat to get the ball rolling. Because we have the industries strongest and most diverse brand portfolio. All our products are sold online and on our website only. They are made to order. Thanks for your understanding and patronage.
51 Park Terrace
Ask a question